The management of personal information is fundamental to RehvUp Technologies Inc. services and we are committed to protecting your privacy.
RehvUp Technologies Inc. collects and uses personal information including pictures, images, and video to identify you, establish eligibility, and to provide technology-enabled content to establish a more positive and general state of happiness and wellbeing. We also use your information for our own purposes, including to analyze and improve our services and for communications.
- What personal information we might collect about you;
- What we might do with that personal information; and
- Your choices about the personal information you provide.
This policy covers our websites and mobile App. This policy specifically covers our handling of personal information relating to identifiable individuals and does not apply to proprietary business information.
Some of our services are provided on behalf of our clients, which means our client remains primarily responsible for your personal information. For instance, we may be providing services on behalf of your employer or plan sponsor. In these circumstances, we may re-direct a query about our use of your personal information to our client.
Getting your consent
You can withhold or withdraw your consent for us to collect, use or share your personal information, as long as there are no legal or contractual requirements for us to process your information. Depending on the circumstances, however, withdrawal of your consent will impact our ability to serve you and your utilization of the app.
Where we get your information
We collect personal information in the following ways:
- Directly from you.
- From your use of RehvUp Technologies Inc. websites and apps.
- From your employer, association, insurer or benefits plan sponsor.
- When you attend a Rehvup Technologies Inc., site or event.
- When you apply for a position at Rehvup Technologies Inc.
- If you contact us with a complaint or query.
- When you engage with us over social media; and/or
- From legally authorized third parties.
What information we collect and why
We may collect and use the following types of information for the following purposes:
Personal information category
Types of information we may collect
Your name, username, employee number or similar identifier, marital status, date of birth and reported gender
How we may use it
- To identify and authenticate you
- To communicate with you
- To create and administer your account when you register for our service, including through our websites and apps
Your job title, place of work, hire date, employment history, work address
Images, Pictures, and Video
RehvUp will collect images such as pictures, images, and video to provide a superior experience for all our users. Images, pictures, and video are central to our operating method.
Collections of information on areas of interest you enjoy in order to provide you optimal information targeted to your needs.
Telephone recordings and transcripts, records of communications (emails, letters, online chat etc.)
- For quality assurance and staff training purposes
- To retain a record of your interactions with RehvUp Technologies Inc.
- To provide you with the services and information which you request
- To communicate with you and respond to your inquiries
- To understand any concerns you may have, so that we can resolve disputes and improve your experience
Digital interaction information
Geolocation data, IP address, login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system (including the type of device used) and other technology, related to the devices you use to access our websites and/or our apps
- To personalize your experience and understand how you use our sites and apps
- To notify you of any relevant issues relating to our website or app (e.g., push notifications)
- To measure how our apps and websites are performing
- To identify opportunities for new products/services or improvements to existing ones
- For system or product development and planning, audit and administrative purposes
Job applicant information
Résumé, cover letter, reference letters, employment history and interests
- For staffing and recruitment activities
- To maintain an inventory of candidates for current and future work opportunities
We may also collect and use your information to:
- Understand your needs, the suitability of our products and services, and assess future needs.
- Provide services tailored to your requirements and to treat you in a more personal way.
- Promote and market our products and services to you.
- Improve our business operations and the quality of our products and services.
- Develop and test new products and services.
- Manage our business and operational needs.
- Administer and protect the security of our business, and our websites, apps and other services.
- Meet our legal and regulatory obligations, including to enforce our legal rights; and
- Carry out other purposes related to any of the above.
De-identified, aggregated, and anonymized information
We may use your personal information to generate de-identified, aggregated or anonymized information that does not reveal your identity. RehvUp Technologies Inc. uses this information to conduct research, compile aggregate data sets, statistics and reports, and to perform analytics on our services, service standards, business operations, and trends.
We may share de-identified, aggregated or anonymized information with our clients for reporting purposes, including usage of our services, and with third party service providers for use in creating marketing materials, cases studies and statistical analyses. This allows RehvUp Technologies Inc., its clients and our respective third‑party service providers to understand how we are performing, or develop relevant products, services or offers.
When does RehvUp Technologies Inc. share your personal information?
RehvUp Technologies Inc. may share your personal information with:
- Other RehvUp Technologies Inc. entities in order to serve you, including for our internal management and administrative purposes.
- Third‑party service providers who are required to keep your information confidential and secure and are restricted from using or disclosing information for reasons other than performing services on our behalf or to complying with legal requirements.
- Third parties and partners in the event of a potential merger or acquisition, transfer of assets, reorganization or bankruptcy. These parties are also required to keep your information confidential and secure and are restricted in their use of information to this purpose.
- Government, regulatory and law enforcement agencies to meet our compliance, regulatory, and risk management obligations or to comply with the law.
- The general public and other users when you post or share comments, blog postings, testimonials, or other similar information on our technology platforms.
- Your sponsoring organization or health plan provider when you provide your express or implied consent or if we are required to do so by law.
Storage of your information
RehvUp Technologies Inc. utilizes third party data centers such as AWS to store your personal information. Such information is usually stored in the country where the company is situated in. Because of this, there may circumstances where other foreign governments, courts, law enforcement agencies or regulatory agencies are entitled to access the personal information collected and held by RehvUp Technologies Inc. or our sub-contractors.
If you are visiting our App from a country other than Canada, your communication through our App or any of our services may result in the transfer of information across international boundaries. By using our App or any of our services, you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your information in Canada and other countries (including the United States, the UK, and other locations.) in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
Retention of your information
We only keep your information as long as it is contractually, operationally or legally necessary. When we no longer need the information, it is either destroyed or de-identified.
We use reasonable physical, technological, organizational and contractual safeguards, appropriate to the sensitivity of the information, to protect personal information in our possession or under our control, from unauthorized access, disclosure or use.
Please submit any queries via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we may need to confirm your identity, request additional details and work with other RehvUp Technologies Inc. departments to respond to you or to investigate your concerns or complaint.
We may modify this notice from time to time and will post the most current version online.
Last updated: December 2021